- I am noticing a swing back and forth between the Breathstays discovered so far
- an organic kind of a feel of natural progression that one step ahead is being informed by the step that came before and then a time arrives when new insights supports an earlier discovery
- when walking through a little village earlier I discovered these markings on the wall of an old
building , tiny, almost unnoticed unless one paid attention to a slower pace of observation
- The splits were again centered on a THREE junction , 3 lines intersecting , splitting, connecting, creating a junction, forming movement and beginning
- Looking closely and pondering a new question occured
- " Do all linear remnant lines that resonate contain movement as their essence?
- I noticed that the linear patterns I am drawn to are not " finished" as it were, their creation is on-going, a kind of movement informing part of their "design" .. road cracks will keep on cracking, wood splits will keep on splitting, paint flakes will keep on peeling off and I only capture them somewhere during part of their motion
- Motion - Movement - Energy - Forces - Unseen Forces - Felt Forces - Resonant Forces ?
- I am particularly interested in the joining points
- Joining - Junctions - Connections- Meeting Points -Intersections Beginning
- elongating the joining points ...noticing the softening of edges the flowing rhythmic force of 3 sustained yet softened
... milliande :-)
Feedback, Ideas and Input always welcome ::: Please leave a comment below
The Ralire Study - Developing Sketchbooks , Drawing for Textiles and Canvas, Meaningful Markmaking Logbook , Image Library , Inquiry into the Nature of Random Linear Remnants , Lines and Art Research Project by Milliande Demetriou