- after a small break in thought I noticed a particularly hard time seeing connections, moving myself into a space for coherent thought and cretive putput felt sluggish and somewhat dark
- It occured to me that " THE I " that is conducting this research is as much part of it ...both as an observer but as a central focus figure to the inquiry too
- the linear remnant marks are being both observed as well as actively " re-lived" through creative response , artful discovery as it where...but it seemed that the question " By Whom" is invited to be answered in the context of this study
- so BREATHSTAY 3 " Figurative Motion" invites the figure, or a figurative representative symbol into the mix of growing discovery
- NO::: 27 Sketchbook Breathstay 3
" Shaking of Residue"
" Through the Hoops"
" Almost Through "
" In View"